Nordic Biomarker is a Finalist for the Swedish Government’s Export Award
Nordic Biomarker has officially been announced as one of three finalists for the Swedish Government’s award “Export Success of the Year” (Årets exportsuccé).
We are very flattered and happy to be one of three nominees to make it this far. This is a fantastic recognition for the work we all do every day, and of course for our products.
Nordic Biomarker will participate in the award ceremony on August 31st, when foreign trade minister Anna Hallberg and HRH Prince Daniel will announce the winner.
About the award
(Translated from the Swedish government’s website)
Award criteria include
- sustainable export growth
- contributes to creating jobs and increase employment rate in Sweden
- success in multiple markets
- investments in product and service development and new technology
- positive contributions to the perception of Sweden
- acts in accordance with the platform for international sustainable entrepreneurship and Agenda 2030